|Region:||Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)|
|Duration:||8 Days/ 7 Nights|
|Cost:||₹ 19,750/- + Insurance Fees|
|Batches:||7th – 14th may 2023|
A trek deep into Bhabha Valley, off from Kanfu it begins through the beautiful trails of Himalayas. The Kara Lake trek offers the most scenic views of Kinnaur, dense forest and picturesque landscapes.
Kara lake is a serene trek destination, along the Bhabha River. Bhabha valley is trekkers delight and a heaven for nature lovers. The Kara Lake trek is known for its beautiful and stunning surrounding with the verdant mountain slopes and traverses through thick backwoods of conifers. The mountain scape has an exotic appearance. Rough terrain through rocks, ascend from river valley to statures of few thousand feet. Over the pass one is awe struck on entering Spiti. All around is a panorama of rugged crags and slopes that change hues from pale pink to bright scarlet, alternating with the soft blues and greens of the glaciers.
- Trek through stunning Bhabha valley
- Explore a serene Kara Lake at altitude around 12,660 ft.
- Enchanting camping at Mulling
- Stay at quaint Himalayan village, Kafnu.
A beautiful morning drive around 200 km stretch of Himalayan roads from Shimla to Kafnu (altitude 8,202.1 ft).
Kafnu is a charming hamlet in the Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh. This remote village with wooden houses and the warmest homestays is our entry into the landscape of Himalayan culture. This quaint little village is the best place to get some rest and peace after the long journey.Overnight stay in Guest House.
Today’s trek was a gradual ascent alongside Bhaba river and a very pleasant one. Shelti at an altitude 9416 ft.
Evening free to explore around. Over night stay at Campsite.
The gradual ascent to Mulling (altitude 10761 ft) meadow was a very pleasant and refreshing one. The campsite in Mulling, beside Bhaba river.Take proper rest and prepare yourself for the trek to Kara lake.
Over night stay at Campsite.
From Mulling the trail is a gradual ascent, with a short but steep ascent after crossing Bhaba river. After this ascent the trail slowly descends to the meadow of Kara. It's a 9 km trek to Kara Lake.
Kara Lake, located along the Bhaba River, is a captivating attraction. The scenic splendours of Bhaba Valley include magnificent scenery and charming beauty.We will descend down campsite ( 9 km trek). Over night stay at campsite.
- Shimla to Shimla Transfers by Non A/C Coach
- Accommodation in Shimla (Triple sharing), Guest House (multiple sharing) and camping in Tents (Triple sharing) as per itinerary (Girls and Boys Separate Accommodation)
- Forest Entry fees and Required Permit.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening high Tea & snacks, Soup, Dinner for Day 1 to 7 Breakfast on the 8th day.
- Experienced and qualified Guide and the support staff.
- Camping Tents, Mats, Sleeping Bags, other camping gears
- Porters and ponies to carry camping gear and other things.
- First Aid
- Lunch and Dinner on 8th Day.
- Any kind of Personal expenses viz. packaged water bottles, Soft drinks, Laundry, etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Porterage to carry personal backpack (offloading charges)
- Tips, Local Sightseeing and anything which is not specifically mentioned in the cost inclusions.
- If participants do not want to continue Trek once arrived OR participant is not physically fit and want to stay back then participant shall bear all the cost of stay and food.
- Any additional Expenses/ cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Landslides, Floods etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs, flight cancellation, etc.
- Participants who return in the middle of trek for any kind of reason whatsoever once we leave for the same from base camp, shall bear all the cost including transportation, stay, food etc.
- Any kind of refund for unutilised tour/ trek plan services.
- Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra and need to be borne by Participants.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the Includes sections.
- l travelers are advised to purchase travel insurance that provide care and services for sickness, Accidents, emergency rescue, etc. We shall not be responsible for the loss of personal assets and belongings of the travelers due to unavoidable reason or mishap.
- If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/ unforeseen circumstances (like rains/ earthquake/ landslides/ strike/ bandh, etc) we are not responsible and shall not give any refund.
- Drop out during trek:
If for some reason a participant drop out from the trek on any day then will make arrangements for his/ her return up to base village. A staff will accompany the participant to the base village. Transportation and stay cost at any location including base village has to be borne by the participant only.
- Carry appropriate substitution drugs for individuals allergic to any of above.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
If for some reason you wish to cancel your trek/ event then an email intimation needs to be sent to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Cancellation requests are not taken over phone, however you can phone to check whether your cancellation has been processed.
Refund will be of Trek Charges only, Insurance fees will not be refund under any circumstances.
- In case if participant cancelled booking before 31 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will get a refund of 75%.
- In case if participant cancelled booking between 30 to 21 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will get a refund of 50%.
- In case if a participant is unable to join a trek/event at last moment or cancelled booking in less than 21 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will not get any refund.
- No Refund or Compensation for any changes on the ongoing event.
- No Refund of any kind for unutilised tour plan services.
- A refund will be given after 15 days of completion of the trek /event.
- We owns (or reserve) the right to apply cancellation charges; if the trek/ event cancelled before leaving for the trek/ event by any reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Heavy Rains, Storms, Landslides, Floods, and Pandemic, etc.) or any unforeseen incidents like road accidents, public transport cancellation/ failure, Government declared restrictions, strikes and Bandhs, etc. We shall not be liable for any other kind of loss.
Things to Carry:
- Photo Identity proof (No Pan card)
- Thermals (Top and Bottom)
- Fleece Jacket
- Woolen gloves and Woolen Socks, Monkey cap/ woolen cap, Scarfs, Bandana
- Personal Clothing for tour (T shirts, pants etc.), Towel/ Pancha, socks, etc.
- Windcheater/ Raincoat
- Water Bottle 2 lit
- Torch/ Headlamp with extra set of batteries, Power banks, Charger etc.
- Toiletry kit (Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo, Face Wash, Hand Sanitiser, etc.), Wet wipes etc.
- Sun protection & Cold Cream – Sunscreen, Lip balm, Sunglasses, Cap etc.
- Good Shoes & floaters
- Ready to eat snacks, Dry fruits, Energy bars, etc.
- Glucon D/ Enerzal powder
- Camera, Batteries and Memory cards – Optional
- A Backpack to keep all things and a Day bag.
- Extra Bags (To segregate used/ unused garments, wet/ dry clothing)
- Medicines those you require usually, with your doctor’s consultation
- Do not wear gold or carry any kind of valuable ornaments
Please carry the documents given below
- Original and photocopy of government photo identity card- (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voters ID, etc.)
- Medical Certificate (First part should be filled by the Doctor and Second part by the Trekker) – Medical Certificate Download Link
- Declaration Certificates – Declaration Certificate Download Link