|Activity:||Ladakh Tour, Photography|
|Duration:||8 Days/ 7 Nights|
|Batches:||13th – 20th Aug, 2023|
Ladakh. The name itself conjures up images of snow-capped mountain peaks, gushing milky streams, colourful sunsets, and rocky mountain ways. Ladakh is indeed exquisite in ways that sometimes go beyond words; a Ladakh adventure tour is almost always on the bucket list of most travellers.
From the expansive white sand deserts of Nubra Valley to the stunning heights of the Khardung La Pass, and the tranquil turquoise waters of Pangong Tso, Ladakh will leave you speechless at its pristine beauty. The road to Ladakh is an adventure in itself as you journey through spectacular mountain passes, ascending and descending while chasing the sun. You may even spot a rainbow or two enroute to your way here – a treat indeed for your city-weary mind.
At over 3000 metres above sea level, Ladakh is rightly called ‘The Land of High Passes’. Witness the marvelous mountains of the Zanskar Range, Karakoram Range, Ladakh Range, and the Great Himalayan Range that come together to hold Ladakh in their protective embrace. An embrace that will keep beckoning the traveller in you to visit this ethereal destination again and again, if only to reach out and touch the clouds!
Come, join us for a holiday experience like never before to make a million memories in a place that is one in a million. Wandering Explorers offers expert-guided Ladakh adventure tour packages that will take you to the heart of adventure like never before.
- Experience the thrill of a guided road-trip through Ladakh
- Drive to Khardung La which, at 18,380 ft. is famed for being the highest motorable road in the world
- Camp by the serene waters of Pangong Tso
- Visit ancient Buddhist monasteries
- Ride a double-humped camel through the white sands of Nubra Valley
- Travelling from Manali to Leh in (Non AC) Tempo traveler/ Force
- Drop at Leh Airport.
- Stay at Deluxe Hotels and Swiss Tents Accommodation at Camps on twin sharing Basis
- First day – Dinner Second day to the seventh day - Breakfast & Dinner. Last day - Breakfast
- Inner line permits environmental fees and wildlife fees.
- Oxygen Cylinder for the group
- Co-coordinator throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses of any kind viz. mineral water, Soft drinks, Laundry, etc.
- Vehicle provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
- Travelling from and to home town.
- Pick up at Manali
- Breakfast on the first day.
- Lunch and evening tea for all days of the tour.
- Any kind of Insurance
- Tips to Camp staff, drivers, guides, etc.
- Entry fees, Camera/ Video charges, Safari ride charges, etc.
- Any additional Expenses/ cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay caused by a reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Landslides, Floods, etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs, flight cancellation, etc.
- Refund of any kind for unutilised tour plan services.
- Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra and need to be borne by Participants.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the Includes sections.
- All travelers are advised to purchase travel insurance that provides care and services for sickness, Accidents, emergency rescue, etc. We shall not be responsible for the loss of personal assets and belongings of the travelers due to unavoidable reasons or mishaps.
- Even though participants do not need to submit any health certificates, those with a history of medical problems, particularly cardiac or respiratory, should consult a doctor before deciding to undertake the trip.
- Carry appropriate substitution drugs for individuals allergic to any of above
- Avoid medication such as sleeping tablets, sedatives, strong painkillers, and antihistamines which depress the respiration and increase the risk of (AMS – Active Mountain Sickness) especially while sleeping
- Any customisation in arrival and departures may lead to additional cost.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions.
- Customisation would not be adjusted with any inclusions such as missed sightseeing, stay, meals etc.
- Due to delay by participants any missed out destination/s shall not be covered.
- If any of the points remains closed without prior intimation, we will try to cover it up with another destination if feasible.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
If for some reason you wish to cancel your trek/ event then an email intimation needs to be sent to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Cancellation requests are not taken over phone, however you can phone to check whether your cancellation has been processed.
- In case if participant cancelled booking before 31 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will get a refund of 75%.
- In case if participant cancelled booking between 30 to 21 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will get a refund of 50%.
- In case if a participant is unable to join a trek/event at last moment or cancelled booking in less than 21 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will not get any refund.
- No Refund or Compensation for any changes on the ongoing event.
- No Refund of any kind for unutilised tour plan services.
- A refund will be given after 15 days of completion of the trek /event.
- We owns (or reserve) the right to apply cancellation charges; if the trek/ event cancelled before leaving for the trek/ event by any reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Heavy Rains, Storms, Landslides, Floods, and Pandemic, etc.) or any unforeseen incidents like road accidents, public transport cancellation/ failure, Government declared restrictions, strikes and Bandhs, etc. We shall not be liable for any other kind of loss.
Things To Carry
- Identity proof Aadhar card/ Driving license/ Voter ID original with photocopy
- Thermals (Top & Bottom)
- Snow Jacket & Fleece Jacket (suitable for high altitude like Ladakh considering summer trip)
- Woolen gloves & Woolen Socks, Monkey cap/ woolen cap, Scarfs, Buffs
- Personal Clothing for the tour, handkerchief, socks, etc.
- Windcheater/ Raincoat
- Water Bottle
- Torch, Power banks, Charger, etc.
- Toiletry kit (Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo, Face Wash, Hand Sanitiser, etc.)
- Sun protection & Cold Cream – Sunscreen, Lip balm, Sunglasses, Cap, etc.
- Face Mask and hand sanitizer enough for entire days of the event.
- Good Shoes & floaters
- Ready to eat snacks, Dry fruits, etc.
- Camera, Batteries and Memory cards – Optional
- A Backpack to keep all things and a Day bag.
- Medicines those you require usually, with your doctor’s consultation
Do not wear gold or carry any kind of valuable ornaments