|Activities:||Road Trip, Photography|
|Duration:||3 Days/2 Nights|
|Dates:||25th – 27th Jan 2024|
Rann of Kutch, a wonderful marsh of salt located in the middle of Thar Desert. Famously known as the white Desert, Rann of Kutch is mesmerising as it stands for its sublime uniqueness. The Rann Utsav offers a festival spirit, a carnival of folk music, and an awesome experience.
The next attraction is Dholavira, remnants of an ancient civilisation. Dholavira not a quintessential tourist spot but it’s worth a visit. You will be awestruck by the witnessing a Harappan city, dated back to third to second millennium BCE. The whole site takes you back to the life of Indus Valley civilisation. On the return journey, we will stop at the Road of Heaven to witness the grandness of Rann of Kutch.
The last stop is Bhuj coupled with the local destinations along Khari River gorge (canyon of Kutch).
Join us to the road journey of a colourful Rann of Kutch.
- Experience the unique vast expanses of the White Desert.
- Mesmerising evening & full moon night at the Runn Utsav.
- Explore the ancient civilisation site at Dholavira.
- Amazing journey of Road of Heaven.
- Enjoy the local destination of Bhuj.
Arrival at Bhuj station in the morning & proceed towards Hodka village. Check In Resort. Postlunch proceed for sightseeing of Kalo Dungar (Black Hill), Dattatreya Temple which provides the view of the Great Rann then further move towards Hodaka village where the actual Rann Utsav happens, Spend an evening in the greater Rann of Kutch and late evening come back to hotel. Overnight in Hodka.a
After early proceed towards Dholavira via Road to heaven. Explore the excavation site of Dholavira where you can get to see the glimpse of Indus valley civilization. While returning back to Hodka we will be halting on Road to Heaven where you can see the vast vista of the greater Rann. Evening back to Hotel and enjoy Traditional dinner at the resort and a folk music performance around a bonfire. Overnight stay at the Hodka.
After a lazy breakfast proceed back towards Bhuj town. Explore Bhuj market, Swami Narayan temple and Khari River gorge (canyon of Kutch). Evening drop to Railway station.
- Railway Train Tickets (3 Tier AC) - To and Fro *
- Railway/ Airport transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle
- Accommodation Non-AC Swiss Tents - Twin Sharing
- Breakfast & Dinner at Hotels
- Sight seeing as per itinerary
- Entry Fees / Permits
- Experience Tour coordinator
- Personal expenses of any kind viz. bottled water, cold drinks, laundry, tips, extra meals ordered, etc.
- The extra cost due to premium charges/ Tatkal charges or any other charges at the time of Booking from the Railways' shall be borne by participants only (subject to availability) if booking confirmation is after 23rd September 2023.
- Any food/ meals during traveling.
- Breakfast on Day 1 and Dinner on Day 3.
- Lunch and evening tea on all days.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Camera/ Video charges, Guide, etc.
- Any additional Expenses/ cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay caused by a reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Landslides, Floods, etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs, Train & flight cancellation/ rescedule, etc.
- Refund of any kind for unutilised tour plan services.
- Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra and need to be borne by Participants.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the Inclusions.
- * Please confirm your bookings before 22nd September 2023 to hassle-free train tickets booking. After the September 2023 Train tickets cost is of actuals and subject to availability. The extra cost due to premium charges/ Tatkal charges or any other charges at the time of Booking from the Railways’ shall be borne by participants only.
- We are travelling to Bhuj by KUTCH EXPRESS (22955) leaving Bandra Terminus at 17:45, and the return journey will be KUTCH EXPRESS (22956) leaving Bhuj at 20:15.
- All travelers are advised to purchase travel insurance that provides care and services for sickness, Accidents, emergency rescue, etc. We shall not be responsible for the loss of personal assets and belongings of the travelers due to unavoidable reasons or mishaps.
- Visits, Activities and their order are subject to change for trip based on the discretion of Wandering Explorers.
- Carry appropriate substitution drugs for individuals allergic to any of above.
- Any customisation in arrival and departures may lead to additional cost.
- Customisation would not be adjusted with any inclusions such as missed sightseeing, stay, meals etc.
- Due to delay by participants any missed out destination/s shall not be covered.
- If any of the points remains closed without prior intimation, we will try to cover it up with another destination if feasible.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
If for some reason you wish to cancel your trek/ event then an email intimation needs to be sent to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Cancellation requests are not taken over phone, however you can call to check whether your cancellation has been processed.
- In case if participant cancelled booking before 31 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will get a refund of 75% excluding train ticket cancellation and train ticket booking charges.
- In case if participant cancelled booking between 30 to 16 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will get a refund of 50%.
- In case if a participant is unable to join a trek/event at last moment or cancelled booking prior 15 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will not get any refund.
- No Refund or Compensation for any changes on the ongoing event.
- No Refund of any kind for unutilised tour plan services.
- A refund will be given after 15 days of completion of the trek /event.
- We owns (or reserve) the right to apply cancellation charges; if the trek/ event cancelled before leaving for the trek/ event by any reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Heavy Rains, Storms, Landslides, Floods, and Pandemic, etc.) or any unforeseen incidents like road accidents, public transport cancellation/ failure, Government declared restrictions, strikes and Bandhs, etc. We shall not be liable for any other kind of loss.
Things To Carry:
- Approved photo Id proof Compulsory ( No Pan Card)
- Personal Clothing for tour, Towel/ Pancha, socks, etc.
Carry suitable jacket/ hoodie, buff.
- Torch with spare batteries, Power banks, Charger etc.
- Toiletry kit (Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer, soap, Moisturiser, Sun-screen, etc.)
- Mosquito Repellent, sunscreen lotion, etc.
- Sunglasses, Cap etc.
- Good Shoes and floaters/ slippers
- Camera, batteries and memory cards – Optional
- Medicines those you require usually, with your doctor’s consultation.
- A Backpack to keep all things and a day bag to hold essentials during sightseeing..
- Extra Polythene Bags (To segregate used/ unused garments, wet/ dry clothing)
Do not wear Gold or carry any kind of valuable Ornaments