Terms & Conditions
By registering or joining any of the program organised by Wandering Explorers, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
- Leaders’ decision shall be final and abiding to all till completion of the trek/ programme.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco and consumption of Alcohol is strictly not allowed while on the trek/ programme. Anyone who violates this code of conduct shall be expelled immediately from the event/ trek without any notice and also without any kind of refund.
- Everyone is expected to follow safety protocols defined by the leaders.
- Strictly no selfie to be clicked from the cliff/ mountain edges, no stunts or risky maneuvers by the participants. You acknowledge event leaders right to expel you from the group if you do not follow instruction of the leader/ misbehave. Further you consent once you are expelled from the group; organisers and leaders does not owe any kind of liability towards you.
- Polluting trek route/ camp site is strictly prohibited. Strictly no littering throughout the event/ trek.
- You acknowledge that the photographs and Videos taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose. You consent, to let organisers photograph and record Video of you and let them to use for publicity purpose free of any charges and also consent to allow organisers to use the photographs and Videos done by you for publicity purpose free of any charges.
- There is possibility of injury during activities and programmes and you are aware that outdoor activities bear inborn risk of personal injury. You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity may happen and you agree that organiser shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
- You acknowledge that there are chances that you may feel effects of altitude sickness and not feeling well while on the trek/ event, in such case the trek leader may consider it unsafe for a participant to continue trek/ event at any time; and arrange for you to descend to base camp. You accept that Wandering Explorers reserve the right to turn around a participant at any trek/ event, if the trek leader found you unable to complete the itinerary on your own without any assistance.
Under these circumstances Wandering Explorers reserve the right to exclude any participants without any kind of refund.
- During emergency situation, participant’s consent to any medical treatment recommended by a qualified medical practitioner (this could include inoculations, blood transfusions, surgery or the use of anaesthetic). Read *Medical Disclaimer*
- You realise a certain level of acceptable behaviour is mandatory to participate in outdoor programmes/ treks and that you may excluded from programmes/ treks if this level is not maintained. You acknowledge event leaders right to expel you from the group if you do not follow instruction of the leader/ misbehave. Further you consent once you are expelled from the group; organisers and leaders does not owe any kind of liability towards you.
- Participants shall strictly follow guidelines issued by Government authorities regarding Pandemic.
- Participants shall sign and submit the declaration form and medical certificate in prescribed formats whenever required.
- Wandering Explorers has all authority to make any changes/ cancel the events/ programmes without prior notice
Please read terms and conditions before joining the event.
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organisers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves.