|Activities:||Road Trip, Photography|
|Duration:||8 Days/ 7 Nights|
|Batches:||5th – 12th November 2023|
The far north eastern state, Arunachal Pradesh is the least explored region with picturesque mountains, high passes, serene lakes, deep forests, and ancient monasteries. The Arunachal tour package takes you through exciting journey of this eastern Himalayan state.
Snow covered BumLa Pass, beautiful Tawang, Sela pass and much more locations to visit during Arunachal Pradesh Tour. The largest ancient monastery, War memorials and the high passes are another attraction of Arunachal Pradesh. The terrain of the state is marked with a series of valleys that run from the Brahmaputra in the south to the Himalayas in the north.
The state is a frontier with China, Tibet, Bhutan, and Burma, with its gorgeous pristine landscapes that delights the travellers.
- Gorgeous pristine landscapes and unexplored passes.
- Tranquil lakes and famous monasteries.
- A winding road journey through high Himalayan mountains and valleys.
- Explore BumLa pass and Tawang war memorial.
- Soak in beauty of waterfalls.
Upon arrival in Guwahati, you will be received by our team and start the journey to Tawang. The first stop will be Nameri National Park. It's around 5 hour drive covering 200 km. Stay in Nameri.
In the morning, go for a walk near the Jia Bharali River. Later we will start our Arunachal Pradesh tour by road and head to Dirang. Stay in Dirang.
Today we will explore Tawang, the scenic location in the land of Rising Sun, Arunachal Pradesh. After breakfast, you will head to Bumla Pass. Bumla pass is the border pass connecting to China. It was major mountain pass (altitude 15,200 ft) of the old trade route connecting Tawang to Tibet. On the way stop at Ptso Lake and Sangetswar lake. The Sangetswar lake also known as Madhuri lake. Back to Tawang town by evening. Tawang War memorial located at picturesque hill top, with a calming and serene surrounding. The best time to visit is evening so that you can attend Sound and Light show at the adjacent auditorium. Stay in Tawang
Another day in Tawang, today we will explorer the city again. In the morning, visit Tawang Monastery and Buddha Statue. The day is free for leisure.
Post Breakfast, proceed to Sangti Valley. On the way, visit Jang Falls and Jaswant Garh War memorial Reach Dirang in the second half, Rest for the day. You can go for a walk in the town. Stay in Sangti Valley
Today early morning we will head to Mandala to have a look at the peaks of Arunachal Pradesh. Back to stay for breakfast and proceed to Guwahati. Stay in Guwahati.
Post breakfast, our Arunachal Pradesh tour ends. Proceed to airport/ railway station for departure to home with most pleasant memories.
- Pick up and drop to Guwahati Airport/ Railway Staion.
- Stay in hotels on twin sharing basis.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner (First day Dinner to last day breakfast)
- Transfers with sightseeing in non AC vehicle as per itinerary
- Entry Tickets, parking, tolls charges.
- Co-coordinator throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses of any kind viz. bottled water, cold drinks, laundry, tips, extra meals ordered, etc.
- Travelling to and fro from home town.
- Any food/ meals during traveling.
- Breakfast on Day 1 and Dinner on Day 8.
- Lunch and evening tea on all days.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Camera/ Video charges, Guide, etc.
- Any additional Expenses/ cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay caused by a reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Landslides, Floods, etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs, flight cancellation, etc.
- Refund of any kind for unutilised tour plan services.
- Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra and need to be borne by Participants.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Keeping in mind the road condition of the hilly region, sometimes the guests need to start early for the departure transfer. In some cases the vehicle has to take diversions which might take longer to reach the departure point. Also any difference in cost has to be paid arising due to mishaps, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc. In such cases extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- All travelers are advised to purchase travel insurance that provides care and services for sickness, Accidents, emergency rescue, etc. We shall not be responsible for the loss of personal assets and belongings of the travelers due to unavoidable reasons or mishaps.
- Visits, Activities and their order are subject to change for trip based on the discretion of Wandering Explorers.
- Even though participants do not need to submit any health certificates, those with a history of medical problems, particularly cardiac or respiratory, should consult a doctor before deciding to undertake the trip.
- Carry appropriate substitution drugs for individuals allergic to any of above.
- Any customisation in arrival and departures may lead to additional cost.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions.
- Customisation would not be adjusted with any inclusions such as missed sightseeing, stay, meals etc.
- Due to delay by participants any missed out destination/s shall not be covered.
- If any of the points remains closed without prior intimation, we will try to cover it up with another destination if feasible.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- In case if participant cancelled booking before 31 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will get a refund of 75%.
- In case if participant cancelled booking between 30 to 16 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will get a refund of 50%.
- In case if a participant is unable to join a trek/event at last moment or cancelled booking in less than 15 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will not get any refund.
- No Refund or Compensation for any changes on the ongoing event.
- No Refund of any kind for unutilised tour plan services.
- A refund will be given after 15 days of completion of the trek /event.
- We owns (or reserve) the right to apply cancellation charges; if the trek/ event cancelled before leaving for the trek/ event by any reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Heavy Rains, Storms, Landslides, Floods, and Pandemic, etc.) or any unforeseen incidents like road accidents, public transport cancellation/ failure, Government declared restrictions, strikes and Bandhs, etc. We shall not be liable for any other kind of loss.
Things To Carry:
- Photo Identity card (Voters ID/ Driving License/ Passport) original with 5 photocopies and 05 copies of passport size photograph.
- Thermals (Top & Bottom)
- Fleece Jacket/ sweaters and Down/ paded Jacket.
- Woolen gloves & Woolen Socks, Monkey cap/ woolen cap, Scarfs, Buffs
- Personal Clothing for the tour, handkerchief, socks, etc.
- Pancha/ Towel
- Water Bottle
- Torch, Power banks, Charger, etc.
- Toiletry kit (Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo, Face Wash, Hand Sanitiser, etc.)
- Sun protection & Cold Cream – Sunscreen, Lip balm, Sunglasses, Cap, mosquito repellant Cream etc.
- Good trekking Shoes & floaters
- Ready to eat snacks, Dry fruits, etc.
- Camera, Batteries and Memory cards – Optional
- A Backpack to keep all things and a Day bag.
- Medicines those you require usually, with your doctor’s consultation
Do not wear gold or carry any kind of valuable ornaments