|Activities:||Heritage Tour, Photography|
|Duration:||3 Days/ 2 Nights|
|Batches:||8th – 10th Dec 2023|
|12th – 14th Jan 2024|
- Stunning Vijaynagar architecture – Stone Chariot, Vitthal Temple and other monuments
- Sunrise trek to Matanga Hill.
- Witness a beautiful sunset at Malyavanta Hill
- Experience a relaxing Coracle ride
- Indulge in the scrumptious and mouthwatering local cuisine
- Enjoy a trip to the monuments by the Tungabhadra River
Initiate journey with bus ride on Thursday (Bus Booking By your Self).
There are few good bus services Like Citizen Bus, Ocean Bus, VRL Travels and Anand Travels from Mumbai to Hospet. Preferably book I-Shift Multi-Axle VOLVO A/c Sleeper-Coach which reaches Hospet around 8 am next day (Friday)
Our Team mate will meet you at Hospet around 10 a.m. Hop in to autorickshaw and head towards Hampi. Check in and get freshen up.
After breakfast spend the day enjoying sightseeing of the medieval ruins in and around Hampi Bazaar and the nearby area. First visit most sacred enclave of the intricately designed Virupaksha temple and ghats. Later explore the gigantic Kadalekalu Ganesha temple, beautiful Krishna temple, Lakshmi Narasimha and other monuments.
After lunch we will explore few more sites like Queens Bath, Royal Enclosures, Hazar Rama temple and nearby monumnets.
Day will end at Hemkuta Hills, enjoy a stunning Sunset and view of entire Virupaksha temple complex.
Overnight stay at Hampi
It’s day to witness the stunning sunrise view from Matanga Hills. To ensure you don’t miss this enchanting opportunity we will leave around 5 am fot Matanga Hills. A short hike leads you to top, enjoy the rising sun and 360° view of Hampi.
Later we will descend down to explore Achyuta Raya Temple and later visit Kondadrama Mandir, Monolithic Bull and Hampi Bazar.
Back to our stay, get freshen up and relish on local breakfast. The next excursion Anegudi, a countryside location amidst sandstone hills, lakes and plantations. Anegundi is rather calm, relaxed backpackers haven. Visit Durga Temple, Fort and Pampa Sarovar. After lunch head to Sanapur lake for Coracle ride. Later visit Ajanadri Hill, short hike will take you to the top. Visit Hanuman Temple and explore the surrounding.
Overnight stay at Hampi
Wake up early and freshen up. After breakfast our exploration continues. First we will explorer the epicentre of the Vijayanagar architecture the famous Vitthala Temple and Stone Chariot. Then visit Malyavanta Hills.
After lunch visit Queens palace, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stable and other monuments.
We head back to Hospet around 5 pm. Board the Bus to your hometown.
Tour concludes with beautiful memories.
- Two nights accommodation in Hotels/ Guest House (Twin sharing, Non Ac)
- Pick up and drop to Hospet
- Three days Hampi sightseeing in Auto Rickshaw (Point to Point Basis only)
- Packaged water bottles.
- Breakfast from First Day to Third Day - Lunch (All meals Local cuisine only)
- Coracle ride
- Monuments Entry fees and guide charges at major monuments.
- Co-coordinator throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses of any kind viz. cold drinks, laundry, tips, and extra meals ordered, etc.
- Vehicle provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
- Travelling from and to home town.
- Dinner on Third Day.
- Any kind of Insurance
- Camera/ Video charges, etc.
- Any additional Expenses/ cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay caused by a reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Landslides, Floods, etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs, flight cancellation, etc.
- Refund of any kind for unutilised tour plan services.
- Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra and need to be borne by Participants.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Visits, Activities and their order are subject to change for trip based on the discretion of Wandering Explorers.
- Any customisation in arrival and departures may lead to additional cost.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions.
- Customisation would not be adjusted with any inclusions such as missed sightseeing, stay, meals etc.
- Due to delay by participants any missed out destination/s shall not be covered.
- If any of the points remains closed without prior intimation, we will try to cover it up with another destination if feasible.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
If for some reason you wish to cancel your trek/ event then an email intimation needs to be sent to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Cancellation requests are not taken over phone, however you can phone to check whether your cancellation has been processed.
- In case if participant cancelled booking before 31 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will get a refund of 75%.
- In case if participant cancelled booking between 30 to 16 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will get a refund of 50%.
- In case if a participant is unable to join a trek/event at last moment or cancelled booking prior to 15 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will not get any refund.
- No Refund or Compensation for any changes on the ongoing event.
- No Refund of any kind for unutilised tour plan services.
- A refund will be given after 15 days of completion of the trek /event.
- We owns (or reserve) the right to apply cancellation charges; if the trek/ event cancelled before leaving for the trek/ event by any reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Heavy Rains, Storms, Landslides, Floods, and Pandemic, etc.) or any unforeseen incidents like road accidents, public transport cancellation/ failure, Government declared restrictions, strikes and Bandhs, etc. We shall not be liable for any other kind of loss.
Things to Carry:
- Approved photo Id proof Compulsory ( No Pan Card)
- Personal Clothing for tour, Towel/ Pancha, socks, etc.
Carry suitable jacket/ hoodie, buff as We will be going early morning short hike to Matanga hill for sunrise. So choose clothing accordingly.
- Torch with spare batteries, Power banks, Charger etc.
- Toiletry kit (Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer, soap, Moisturiser, Sun-screen, etc.)
- Mosquito Repellent, sunscreen lotion, etc
- Sunglasses, Cap etc.
- Good Shoes and floaters/ slippers
- Camera, batteries and memory cards – Optional
- Medicines those you require usually, with your doctor’s consultation.
- Face Mask and hand sanitizer enough for entire days of the event.
- A Backpack to keep all things and a day bag to hold essentials during sightseeing..
- Extra Polythene Bags (To segregate used/ unused garments, wet/ dry clothing)
- Umbrela/ raincoat
- To avoid sunburn/ tan carry full sleeve shirs/ Tshirts
Do not wear Gold or carry any kind of valuable Ornaments