|Day 15°C to 20°C and Night 4°C to 10°C
|Moderate to Difficult
|6 Days/ 5 Nights
|₹ 11,500/- + Insurance fees
|5th – 10th May, 2024
Are you looking for trekking and hiking tours in the magnificent Himalayas? If yes, you might just want to make Patalsu Peak your next destination. With breath-taking views of the snowy Himalayas, this summit climb truly offers the experience of a lifetime.
Suitable for beginners and experienced trekkers alike, Patalsu Peak is a moderately easy climb. The trek starts off in Solang, Manali and crosses a beautiful landscape with verdant meadows, deep alpine forests, and gushing mountain streams. Every moment is akin to a scene captured straight out of a painting. City-weary eyes will delight at the sights and sounds of Himalayan flora and fauna at each turn. The climb itself is satisfying as you tread on to reach the summit at an approximate height of 13,800 ft.
And, the thrill doesn’t stop when you reach the top. In fact, it only begins! Take in the awe-inspiring views of Hanuman Tibba, Kullu Valley, and Friendship Peak from the top of the trail for moments that you will truly cherish.
This year, join Wandering Explorers on the Patalsu Peak Trek in Solang Valley. Set out on a Manali trekking adventure and experience that rush of adrenaline as you conquer yet another trail in the mighty Himalayas and tick one more off your bucket list!
- Stunning views of Hanuman Tibba, Kullu Valley, and Friendship Peak from the summit
- Experience of thrilling sports such as parachuting zorbing, and paragliding in the surrounding areas
- Trekking through dense and beautiful alpine forests
- Trek to mesmerising Jogini waterfall.
- Adventure activities at Solang.
The pretty hill town Manali located at an altitude of around 6730 feet is a popular summer and a winter destination. Deodar forests on the hill slopes, the Beas River flowing through the town, and snow-clad mountains in the distance give it a mesmerizing look. The region experiences pleasant weather conditions most of the year. Meet our team member at Manali (Reporting Time 9 am) and drive to Burwa. After room allotment, get refreshed with a delicious breakfast. Later briefing about the trek. Post lunch, we will head on a short trek to Jogini waterfall. It helps to acclimatize yourself. Group discussion after evening high tea and snacks. After dinner, prepare your bags for the next day, trek. Lights off around 10 pm.
Our trek starts today. Leave to Solang Nallah after breakfast. Walkthrough the hamlets of Burwa witness the Himalayan village life. The trail goes along the river for the next three to four hours. You will cross the Beas River near the Solang valley and then continue trekking up to your campsite. reach early to the campsite so that you can have spare time for various activities at Solang (with your own cost) or you can trek to nearby Anjani Mahadev Mandir. Overnight stay in tent.
The third day of the trek will lead you to the summit camp. The trail initially passes through verdant meadows, later through a Himalayan forest of Oak and Pine trees. As you ascend further, you enter the sky-rising Deodar tree forest, and snow-clad mountain peaks soon will be visible. Enjoy the magnificent trail till Shaga Dugh camp. Overnight stay in Camp.
Prepare yourselves for the summit of Patalsu Peak. The first hour of the walk will be through a mixed forest of conifers and oak. After this stretch is over, you will scale a substantial height, and the trees will disappear altogether. The rest of the trail is exposed, rocky, and relatively unmarked. After about 4 hours of hiking, you will be at the summit of Patalsu Peak, roughly 13845 feet high. The journey offers you magnificent views of many snowbound peaks of the Dhauladhar and Great Himalayan ranges. Later in the day, start descending and retrace the path to the Shaga Dugh campsite. Overnight stay in Camp.
- Pick up and drop at Manali for group.
- 2 nights accommodation in Guest House (triple sharing - Girls and Boys Separate Accommodation)
- Camping in Tents as per trek itinerary – Triple sharing basis (Girls and Boys Separate Accommodation)
- Day 1 to Day 5 - Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea + snacks, Soup, Dinner Breakfast on the Day 6.
- Well experienced and qualified local trek leader and the support staff.
- Camping Tents, Mats, Sleeping Bags
- First Aid
- Travel from Home town to Manali and back
- Any kind of Personal expenses viz. packaged water bottles, Soft drinks, Laundry, etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Porterage to carry personal backpack (offloading charges)
- Tips, Local Sightseeing and anything which is not specifically mentioned in the cost inclusions.
- If participants do not want to continue Trek once arrived OR participant is not physically fit and want to stay in Hotel then participant shall bear all the cost of stay and food.
- Any additional Expenses/ cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Landslides, Floods etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs, flight cancellation, etc.
- Participants who return in the middle of trek for any kind of reason whatsoever once we leave for the same from base camp, shall bear all the cost including transportation, stay, food etc.
- Any kind of refund for unutilised tour plan services.
- Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra and need to be borne by Participants.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the Includes sections.
- Trek insurance is mandatory.
- All travelers are advised to purchase travel insurance that provides care and services for sickness, Accidents, emergency rescue, etc. We shall not be responsible for the loss of personal assets and belongings of the travelers due to unavoidable reasons or mishaps.
- Even though participants do not need to submit any health certificates, those with a history of medical problems, particularly cardiac or respiratory, should consult a doctor before deciding to undertake the trip.
- Carry appropriate substitution drugs for individuals allergic to any.
- Offloading charges shall be paid in cash before start of the trek. Offloading charges will be non refundable and non transferable at any circumstances.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
If for some reason you wish to cancel your trek/ event then an email intimation needs to be sent to “email@example.com”. Cancellation requests are not taken over phone, however you can phone to check whether your cancellation has been processed.
- In case if participant cancelled booking before 31 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will get a refund of 75%.
- In case if participant cancelled booking between 30 to 21 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will get a refund of 50%.
- In case if a participant is unable to join a trek/event at last movement or cancelled booking in less than 21 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will not get any refund.
- No Refund or Compensation for any changes on the ongoing event.
- No Refund of any kind for unutilised tour plan services.
- A refund will be given after 15 days of completion of the trek /event.
- We owns (or reserve) the right to apply cancellation charges; if the trek/ event cancelled before leaving for the trek/ event by any reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Heavy Rains, Storms, Landslides, Floods, and Pandemic, etc.) or any unforeseen incidents like road accidents, public transport cancellation/ failure, Government declared restrictions, strikes and Bandhs, etc. We shall not be liable for any other kind of loss.
Things To Carry
- Photo ID proof and 3 photographs
- A strongly built Backpack (50 to 60 liters) with good support and Rain cover.
- Sturdy Trekking Shoes with good support and grip suitable for Himalayan trek.
- Trek Pants – 2
- Double layer fleece trek pant suitable for Himalayan trek – 1
- Fleece Jacket suitable for Himalayan trek
- Down feather jacket suitable Himalayan trek.
- Thermals – vest and lower.
- Trekking T- Shirts 2 to 3 (Quick dry T-shirts preferably full sleeves)
- Beanie/ monkey cap and Balaclava
- Buffs – 2 and Sun cap
- Tw0 water Bottles (1 lit. each)
- Lunch/ Tiffin box
- Hiking Pole
- Sun protection cream suitable for high altitude trek
- Cold Cream and Lip balm
- Sunglasses suitable for high altitude trek
- Slippers/ floaters
- Pair of each – Woolen Gloves and Waterproof Gloves
- Woolen socks 1 pair and trekking socks 4 – 5 pairs
- Head Lamp with extra set of batteries.
- Dry fruits, Dates, ready to eat snacks, Enerzal/ Glucon D and chocolate bars/ energy bars.
- Pancha/ quick dry towel
- Personal Toiletry Items (toothpaste, toothbrush, toilet paper, soap, etc.)
- Medicines those you require usually, with your doctor’s consultation.
- Candid powder, Volini spray, Crepe bandage, Band Aids, Cotton, Bandage, etc. as a personal first Aid kit