|Difficulty:||Easy to Moderate|
|Batches:||29th Jul 2023|
Looking to start outdoor journey, then Sondai Fort trek is one for you. Its magical in monsoon with infinite colours of nature. A ascend around two km. to top that marvel you. The trail starts from base village and you will reach a plateau around 15 – 20 min after a gradual climb. Further ahead you will cross two rocky patches and then reach the final ascend near ladders.
The two ladders lead you to the top of the fort. At the top there is a Sondai Devi temple. Enjoy the surrounding view on the backdrop of Morbe and Vavarle dam. You can spot the Matheran mountain range, Prabal gad, Irshal gad, and Karnala fort.
- Sondai fort trek with infinite colours of nature.
- Enjoy surrounding waterfalls.
- Stunning panoramic view from top.
- A day in wilderness.
- Traveling from Vashi to Vashi by private AC vehicle.
- Breakfast & Evening Tea
- Insurance (please read the disclaimer)
- Entry fees
- First Aid
- Travelling to Vashi and back to home.
- Personal expenses of any kind viz. packaged water bottles, Soft drinks, Laundry, etc.
- Tips, Local Sightseeing and anything which is not specifically mentioned in the cost inclusions.
- Any kind of refund for unutilised tour plan services.
- Additional Expenses/ cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Land Slides, Floods etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs, flight cancellation, etc.
- Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra and need to be borne by Participants.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS.
- It is a trek, do not expect city like amenities.
- Any customisation in arrival and departures may lead to additional cost.
- Customisation would not be adjusted with any inclusions such as missed sightseeing, stay, meals etc.
- Insurance policy issued to individual’s name. You can check details on insurance company website.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
If for some reason you wish to cancel your trek/ event then an email intimation needs to be sent to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Cancellation requests are not taken over phone, however you can phone to check whether your cancellation has been processed.
- In case if participant cancelled booking before 15 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will get a refund of 50% excluding insurance charges.
- In case if participant cancelled booking between 14 to 8 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will get a refund of 25% excluding insurance charges.
- In case if a participant is unable to join a trek/event at last moment or cancelled booking in less than 8 days in advance from the date of joining, then participant will not get any refund.
- No Refund or Compensation for any changes on the ongoing event.
- No Refund of any kind for unutilised tour plan services.
- A refund will be given after 15 days of completion of the trek /event.
- We owns (or reserve) the right to apply cancellation charges; if the trek/ event cancelled before leaving for the trek/ event by any reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Heavy Rains, Storms, Landslides, Floods, and Pandemic, etc.) or any unforeseen incidents like road accidents, public transport cancellation/ failure, Government declared restrictions, strikes and Bandhs, etc. We shall not be liable for any other kind of loss.
Things to Carry:
a) Photo ID card (except Pan card)
b) Declaration form duly signed. (Mandatory – without this you will not allowed for the trek) Declaration Form Download Link
- Two water bottles, 1 lit each.
- Full length trek pant and quick dry T-shirt (preferably full sleeves)
- Poncho or raincoat.
- Trekking shoes with good grip and floaters/ flip-flops
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
- Towel/ Pancha and napkin
- Extra clothes to change
- Scarf, Cap, Sunglasses, Camera, etc. (optional) .
- Medicine those if u require usually
- Toiletries, insect/ mosquito repelent.
- Power Banks
- A good backpack 30 lit.
Do not wear gold or carry valuable ornaments.