- Activity: Himalaya Trek
- Region: Kashmir
- Temperature: Day 17° to 20°C and Night 3° to -4°C
- Highest Altitude: 13,500 ft.
- Endurance: Moderate
- Grade: Easy to Difficult
- Cost: ₹ 14,500/-
- Duration: 7 Days/ 6 Nights
- Batch: 24th – 30th July 2023
Trekking tours in Kashmir – Tarsar Marsar Trek
The Kashmir Valley is a popular go-to destination for those seeking trekking holidays in the Himalayan region. With snow-covered peaks, turquoise streams, and verdant valleys, Kashmir seems almost straight out of a fairy-tale story. It is no wonder then that Kashmir is often known far and wide as ‘Heaven on Earth’. Now there are many popular trekking trails in Kashmir that you might have heard of. And then there are the rarer ones. We are here to invite you to join in on one such rare trail in Kashmir – the Tarsar Marsar Trek.
You could be forgiven for hearing about Tarsar Marsar for the first time – even some of the most avid travellers haven’t. But if you are in the mood for offbeat trekking or hiking trips, the Tarsar Marsar Trek is just for you!
The highlight of the Tarsar Marsar Trek is undoubtedly the sight of the three magnificent alpine lakes – Tarsar, Marsar, and Sundarsar. Emerald green meadows, dense fir forests, and glittering streams…these are the gems of natural beauty that await you on this wonderful trek that is bound to captivate your senses. Camp by the lakeside under the starry sky and experience a true taste of paradise…right here on Earth!
Join Wandering Explorers on the Tarsar Marsar Trek this 2022.
- Witness the unrivalled beauty of Tarsar, Marsar, and Sundarsar
- Camp by the riverside under the open sky
- Trek through the verdant fir and pine forests of the Valley
- Catch sight of the snowy peaks that overlook the turquoise blue waters of the alpine lakes
- See a picturesque side of Kashmir that is truly off-beat!
- Travel from Srinagar to Aru base camp and back to Srinagar
- Accommodation in Tents (Camp) on triple sharing basis.
- Girls and Boys Separate Tents
- First Day: Dinner Second Day to Sixth Day: All Meals - Veg. / Non Veg (only Eggs) Seventh Day: Breakfast
- Trekking Permits
- Guide, Cook and other support staff.
- Camping Tents, Mats, Sleeping Bags
- Last day accommodation and food at Srinagar.
- Any food/ meals during traveling to base camp and back to Srinagar.
- Any kind of Personal expenses viz. packaged water bottles, Soft drinks, Laundry, etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Porterage to carry personal backpack (offloading charges).
- Tips, Local Sightseeing and anything which is not specifically mentioned in the cost inclusions.
- If participants do not want to continue Trek once arrived OR participant is not physically fit and want to stay in Hotel then participant shall bear all the cost of stay and food.
- Any additional Expenses/ cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Landslides, Floods etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs, flight cancellation, etc.
- Participants who return in the middle of trek for any kind of reason whatsoever once we leave for the same from base camp, shall bear all the cost including transportation, stay, food etc.
- Any kind of refund for unutilised tour plan services.
- Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra and need to be borne by Participants.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the Includes sections.
- All travelers are advised to purchase travel insurance that provides care and services for sickness, Accidents, emergency rescue, etc. We shall not be responsible for the loss of personal assets and belongings of the travelers due to unavoidable reasons or mishaps.
- Carry appropriate substitution drugs for individuals allergic to any of above
- Avoid medication such as sleeping tablets, sedatives, strong painkillers, and antihistamines which depress the respiration and increase the risk of (AMS – Active Mountain Sickness), especially while sleeping
Things to Carry
- A strongly built Backpack (50 to 60 liters) with good support and Rain cover.
- Sturdy Trekking Shoes with good support and grip suitable for Himalayan trek.
- The Clothes You Should Bring On a Trek
- Trek Pants – 2
- Double layer fleece trek pant suitable for Himalayan trek – 1
- Fleece Jacket suitable for Himalayan trek
- Down feather jacket suitable Himalayan trek.
- Thermals – vest and lower.
- Trekking T- Shirts 3 to 4 (Quick dry T-shirts preferably full sleeves)
- Beanie/ monkey cap and Balaclava
- Buffs – 2
- Sun cap
- Tw0 water Bottles (1 lit. each)
- Plate, Bowl, Lunch/ Tiffin box, Cup and spoon
- Hiking Pole
- Sun protection cream suitable for high altitude trek
- Cold Cream and Lip balm
- Sunglasses suitable for high altitude trek
- Slippers/ floaters
- Pair of each – Woolen Gloves and Waterproof Gloves
- Woolen socks 1 pair and trekking socks 8 pairs
- Head Lamp with extra set of batteries.
- Dry fruits, Dates, ready to eat snacks, Enerzal/ Glucon D and chocolate bars/ energy bars.
- Face Masks and hand sanitizer in enough quantities for entire days of the event.
- Pancha/ quick dry towel
- Personal Toiletry Items (toothpaste, toothbrush, toilet paper, soap, etc.)
- Medicines those you require usually, with your doctor’s consultation.
- Candid powder, Volini spray, Crepe bandage, Band Aids, Cotton, Bandage, etc. as a personal first Aid kit
- Carry Personal Medical Kit with consultation of your doctor.
Please carry the documents given below
- Original and photocopy of government photo identity card- (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voters ID, etc.)
- Medical Certificate (First part should be filled by the Doctor and Second part by the Trekker)
- Declaration Certificates
- Photographs – 3
- Bookings for all scheduled events/ programmes will be strictly made on ‘First Come, First Serve’ basis only.
- One must enquire availability of the seats before paying for any event.
- Bookings only through 100% Advance payment