Top 5 Easy Sahyadri Treks for Beginners
Let your soul be eloquent of mellow kind of peace with absolute magnificence while undertaking the Sahyadri trek, treating your wanderlust soul. There are several enchanting routes entirely knitted amid the majestic mountains.
- Harishchandragad: is the perfect pick with incredible greenery and historical caves. The Harishchandragad Trek is one of the most challenging treks with a seven-hour climb but equally packed with peace.
( There are 5 – 6 routes easy to difficult, from 2 hrs to 7 hrs you can pick as you like)
- Bhimashankar: is like a labyrinth of adventure and vouches for stunning views along the conventional route.
- Korigad: is known for historical sieges and treacherous; however, at present, the place seeps you in peace. Korigad is surrounded by Mulshi Dam, where you can undertake fun activities.
- Kaas Plateau: have you ever dreamt of being surrounded by flower trails with the scent of mud? Kaas Plateau is at your rescue to fulfill your much-awaited dream. Apart from the flowers, the place is known for the mud of its glory.
- Mahimatgad: If you love splashing in the chilly pools then, Mahimatgad is the perfect pick for you. Enjoy chirping of birds and green cover that surrounds you.
Get lost amid the peaceful places to find your peace and treasure a plethora of experiences for the rest of your lives.